This is a commercial managed URL blacklist service. The bulk of the entries are downloaded from various free sites. The managed part of the service provides:
TRY FOR FREE: You can try the service by downloading the blacklist once for free.
- A blacklist considerably larger than most unmaintained blacklists
- Human verified user submissions
- A maintained 'remove' list which avoids common accidentally listed sites such as msn.com
- A maintained 'add' list which ensures common 'bad' sites are always included
- All you need for your squidGuard and DansGuardian blacklists
- Other filters that use plain text blacklists
Email . Only use this address for questions directly relating to URLBlacklist.com. For support of your filtering application, please contact your vendor or appropriate mailing list.
December 30th 2016 - While on Christmas vacation, our DNS provider stopped our account without any emailed warning. This meant we could not host our site or recieve emails. The issue with the provider has been fixed and our site back online after extensive down time. We appologise for the inconvenience!